Hythe Care Home
Elderly Residential Care
Elm Lea Residential Care Home is run by a family with over 30 years experience, under the leadership of a very experienced Manager in the care for the elderly.
Within its private grounds, close to the village of Saltwood and Hythe, Elm Lea offers space where residents can enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Kent countryside, along with superb care from a highly trained team.
Registered manager: Joyce Nay
Registered provider: Mr Arvind R Khanna
Why Choose Elm Lea?
- Our care home is conveniently located in Saltwood, on the outskirts of Hythe, with large grounds, countryside views with close access to local shops.
- Elm Lea provides large rooms and wide-corridors for easy access.
- Our highly trained cooks prepare fresh meals daily, catering to special dietary needs such as diabetics, vegetarians and swallowing difficulties where required.
- We prepare care plans within the first week of arrival, ensuring the resident and next of kin are involved as much as possible.
- All our staff are highly trained and very dedicated to their jobs.
- We arrange for many services to come to our home, such as hairdressers, doctors, dentists and chiropodists etc.
- Our manager is always available to handle emergency issues 24/7 and lives just 5 minutes from the home.
We Accept Private & KCC Residents
- We have fixed priced contracts with Kent County Council
- Information about financing your stay with KCC
Available for short & long term stays
- 14 en Suite Rooms
- Own GP if required
- Pets by arrangement
- Close to Local shops
- Near Public Transport
- Private Gardens for residents
- Eating Disorders
- Physical Disability
- Sensory Impairment
- Respite Care
- Convalescent Care
Our highly trained staff provide care for residents with either medium or high needs.
Elm Lea offers an affordable price-point without compromising on quality.
Lots of Activities
Our residents enjoy a variety of activities such as country blues music, greyhound racing, bingo, crafts, creative talks and more.